Sweet dosa is one of the instant breakfast recipe prepared with wheat flour, coconut and dates. I have added dates syrup as sweetener and you can also add jaggery. This can be given to kids as evening snack or quick breakfast. I like it so much and make it often as breakfast.
Total time required : 15 minutes
No. Of serving : 8 dosa
- Wheat flour – 2 cups
- Coconut grated – 1/2 cup
- Dates syrup – 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Dry ginger powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Ghee – as required
- Water – as required
1. Sift wheat flour to a bowl and add all the remaining ingredients except ghee. Mix well.
2. Add water little by little and whisk well to make a smooth batter without lumps.
3. Heat a frying pan, add a tsp of ghee and pour a ladle full of batter and spread to make dosa circle.
4. Drizzle ghee on sides and cook until it turns slight brown. Flip gently and cook for a minute.
5. Serve hot as such or pour honey on top and enjoy.