Sweet lassi recipe with step-wise pictures. Sweet Lassi is a popular Indian beverage mostly served after a heavy meal. Lassi is famous in Punjab and served in sweet or salty version. It is light, creamy and refreshing. Traditionally lassi is prepared by whisking in wooden ladle which is little time consuming. I have used blender to prepare it within minutes and gives the same taste. Any constituent like rose, chocolate or saffron can be added to make flavored lassi.
Total time required : 10 minutes
No. Of serving :2
- Thick curd – 2 cups
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 4 tbsp
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Ice cubes – 6
- Chopped nuts – for garnishing (optional)
1. Take all the ingredients except the nuts in a blender and blend everything until smooth and frothy.
2. Pour into tall serving glass and garnish with nuts.
3. Serve immediately and enjoy.
- You can also add water instead of milk for making lassi.
- I have not added nuts to the lassi and garnished with rose petals.
Enjoy this refreshing drink after a heavy meal.