Milk poha is a easy, quick, healthy breakfast recipe that is prepared in less than 10 minutes. It doesn’t require cooking and prepared with minimal ingredients. The flattened poha is mixed with milk, sweetener, fruits and nuts. The milk poha is thick and light breakfast that is very good for kids. This can also be served as evening snack adding lots of nuts and fruits. You can also add almond milk to make vegan version. This is low in calories and serves as best weight loss recipe.
Total time required : 10 minutes
No. Of serving :2
- Aval / poha – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 1/3 cup
- Dates syrup – 2 tbsp
- Grated coconut – 2 tbsp
- Raisins – 10
- Chopped Nuts – 2 tsp
1. Boil milk in a pan. Once it is boiled, remove from flame and let it cool.
2. Wash the poha twice and take it in a serving bowl.
3. Add the dates syrup and grated coconut to the poha. Mix with a spoon.
4. Pour the warm milk and garnish with chopped nuts and raisins.
5. Let it sit for 2 minutes to make the poha soft and soaked.
Serve it as light breakfast or evening snack.