Kiwi can be introduced to babies at 8 months of age. Kiwi contains twice the vitamin C of an orange and it is helpful for relieving constipation. The seeds in the kiwi need not be removed as its very small and does not pose any risk of choking.
- Kiwi – 1
- Apple – 1
- Banana – 1
- Curd – 2 tsp
- Wash, peel the skin of kiwi and apple. Cut into small slices.
- Remove the skin of banana and slice into pieces.
- Transfer all the ingredients into a bowl and mash thoroughly for a sweet nutritious tropical treat.
- If the baby objects to little lumps then puree finely using blender.
- Adding curd is optional. Curd is added for little sourness.