Vendhayam is a wonder ingredients that aids in natural weight loss. This ingredients has many amazing health benefits. It helps in digestion, regulates sugar levels, reduces constipation, very good for skin and hair. It is very good for woman during menstrual cramps. This tea is very good to have in summers as fenugreek is cooling to our body. This fenugreek tea is consumed all over the world for its amazing benefits.
You can also check other tea recipes here:
Total time required : 15 minutes
No. Of serving : 2
- Vendhayam – 1/4 cup
- Water – 2 cups
- Honey – 2 tsp
- Ginger – 1/2 inch
- Cardamom – 1
1. Dry roast vendhayam in low flame until it changes color.
2. Once it cools, transfer it to a grinder jar and grind into fine powder.
3. Store this powder in airtight container and use the powder for making tea whenever needed.
4. Boil water in a pan, once it comes to boil add a tsp of vendhayam powder to it.
5. Crush ginger and cardamom in a mortar using pestle. Add it to the boiling tea.
6. Let it boil for 2-3 minutes. Strain the tea using a strainer and add honey for sweetness.
7. The healthy fenugreek tea is ready.
- The vendhaya powder prepared can also be added to sambar. Store in clean container.
- You can also add jaggery or palm sugar.
Drink this tea on empty stomach every morning for wonderful health benefits.