Whole wheat raisin pancakes recipe with step-wise pictures and video recipe. Whole wheat raisin pancakes is a healthy, tasty and fluffy breakfast recipe. This is healthy alternative for classic pancakes as it made of wheat flour. Raisins added gives a juicy bite in the middle of pancakes.
You may also like similar recipes here:
- buttermilk pancakes
- avocado chocolate pancakes
- apple oats pancakes
- banana chocolate pancakes
- mango pancakes
- carrot dates pancakes
I have uploaded the video recipe of whole wheat raisin pancakes below. Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more video recipes.
Total time required : 20 minutes
No. Of serving : 7-8 pancakes
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1/4 cup
- Raisins – 1/3 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Oil – 2 tbsp + few tsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Egg – 1
- Curd – 1 tbsp
1. Sift together wheat flour and baking powder to a mixing bowl.
2. Add sugar, oil, curd, vanilla essence, egg and raisins to the flour mixture and mix well until combined.
3. Now pour the water and whisk without lumps to get a smooth thick batter in pouring consistency.
4. Heat nonstick pan, drizzle some oil and pour 1/4 cup of batter onto pan.
5. Cover cook for a minute in low flame until bubbles appear on top.
6. Gently flip to the other side and cook until golden. Repeat for remaining batter.
7. Arrange the prepared pancakes on plate. Serve with honey or chocolate syrup on top.
8. The healthy, delicious breakfast pancakes is ready.